Thursday, September 22, 2005

Katrina, Steak, and the War on Terror

So POTUS has a new strategy: use the overwhelming generosity and goodwill that Katrina prompted as a way of building support for the war on terror. It's genius.

POTUS: "I've been thinking a lot about how America has responded [to Katrina], and that stands in stark contrast, by the way, to the terrorists we have to deal with. You see, we look at the destruction caused by Katrina, and our hearts break. They [on the other hand] are the kind of people who look at Katrina and wish they had caused it."

I know exactly how Bush feels. For example, I like to use the bad service I sometimes get at restaurants as a way to drumb up support for the war. Here's my basic premise: If I can't get a medium-well rib-eye with garlic potatoes, carrots, and asparagus tips in about 15 minutes, well, then the terrorists have already won.

3 Comments:

At 9/22/2005 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Interresting blog! You can bet I'll be checking back in on it.

I have a budget web hosting, site. It pretty much covers budget web hosting, related stuff.

Come take a peak if you get a chance!

 
At 3/23/2006 7:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Alot of interesting comments on this blog, I was searching for fertility-man-pill related info and some how came across this site. I found it pretty cool, so I bookmarked. I'll really liked the second post on the front page, that got my attention.
My site fertility-man-pill is in a bit different area, but just as useful. I have a fertility-man-pill site focusing on mens health related topics.

 
At 4/10/2013 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, this was a very good post. Spending some time and actual effort to generate a superb article… but what can
I say… I hesitate a whole lot and never manage to get nearly anything done.



Have a look at my blog post - i need to lose weight

 

Post a Comment

<< Home