Wednesday, September 27, 2006

How Much Do Your Capitol Hill Buddies Make?

WASHINGTON IS ALL abuzz over a new website that lists the salaries of the nearly 20,000 employees on Capitol Hill. The site was shut down earlier this week -- not because of a court order or an act of Congress -- but because the site was getting more hits than it could handle.

Salires of Congressial staffers are a matter of public record, but it used to be rather difficult to get the information because you had to consult thick books or hard to find websites. But no more thanks to legistorm.com. Now all the salaries you could ever want are just a couple of clicks away.

If you have friends who work on the hill (and I do), this site provides hours of entertainment!!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 9/27/2006 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll just go ahead and assume you looked up my salary.

 
At 9/27/2006 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just trying to figure out how our office scheduler makes more than me.

 
At 9/27/2006 9:28 PM, Blogger French for a While said...

I noticed that. She has been there longer than you -- remember that.

 
At 9/27/2006 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When are we going to get a website like this for all Adventist employees. I think I'm going to start working on that

 

Post a Comment

<< Home