Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Election Central

I HATE TO pimp TPM Cafe more than I already td, but they really do have a great section on their site called Election Central. All the newest polls and up to date info on the races that matter (like there's a race that doesn't matter!!).

Labor Day Note:

As usuual, I spent my Labor Day working the local parade routes with Rep. Chris Van Hollen (D-MD). It's become a bit of a tradition in Maryland -- like much of the county, I imagine -- that Labor Day parades are more about politics than celebrating a day off. In the Kennsington (MD) parade on Monday there were no fewer than 21 political candidates participating in some way or another. State Delegate races, State Senate races, County Council races, Governor's race, US Stenate race, Congressional races, School Board, Attorney General, etc, etc, etc.

Is this what we now celbrate on Labor Day? Political Candidates?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home